Last Updated: 18 July 2018
Back2 abide by all relevant conditions as laid out in The Consumer Rights Act 2015 which came into force on 1 October 2015 and the GDPR which came into effect on 25 May 2018.
2. Order Acceptance
3. Order Cancellation Policy
4. Description of Products
5. Refusal of Transaction and Eligibility to Purchase
6. Discount/Coupon Codes
7. Customer Reviews
8. Website Privacy
9. Recording of Phone Calls
10. Product Warranty
Welcome to the moll-shop.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Please note that Back2 International LTD handles all order processes, payments, logistics and installations on behalf of moll Funktionsmöbel GmbH.
Before you place an order, should you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service Representatives by e-mail, or call us on 020 7935 0351 between 9am-5pm Mon through Friday and 10am-5pm Saturday. Please note that all calls to our Customer Service Representatives will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary).
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Back2 International Ltd will take place on payment for products ordered by you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product you ordered being unavailable from stock;
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
• The identification of a pricing or product description error;
• You’re not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out below;
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Customer Services team.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
As bespoke products are ordered to individual specifications they cannot be cancelled once your order has been placed. We may be able to uphold the cancellation if it is made on the same day as the order is placed or if your order has not been processed.
Orders for other products cannot be cancelled once they have been processed and will be subject to our Returns Policy found here.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time the information is entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information, including product descriptions and photos, appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase products on this website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English law you must:
• Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information;
• Be over 18 years of age;
• Stipulate a delivery address. Please note that PO Box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable;
• Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
We may use the information you provide or is obtained by us:
(a) To register you with our website and to administer our website services;
(b) If you have opted into our marketing activities: for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products or services, which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you (by e-mail, mail or otherwise) about products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
(c) For the prevention and detection of fraud.
To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
• Discount/Coupon Codes only apply to the Total Product Price including VAT. Delivery costs are not subject to any discount.
• Discount/Coupon Codes must be redeemed at the time of purchase during the Checkout process. To redeem a voucher the Discount/Coupon Code should be entered on the Shipping Details section of the Checkout process (see image below). The discount will then show on the final Confirm Screen.
• Discount/Coupon Codes must be redeemed before the specified expiry date.
• Discount/Coupon Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount from Back2. This includes Sale items.
• Where applicable, Discount or Coupon Codes are not redeemable for their cash equivalent.
• We reserve right to refuse any order if we feel the Discount Code has not been used in accordance with these terms.
You agree to post reviews in accordance with the following terms. A review will not be published unless it follows these terms. These terms are not exhaustive and Back2 reserves the right to vary them from time to time.
• No unlawful or objectionable content – this means you should not submit reviews that contain words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene;
• Original – content of user reviews should not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets;
• Harmful content – Reviews shall not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer programs that may damage or affect any system or data No single word reviews;
• No spamming or advertising – reviews shall not contain commercial web or e-mail addresses and no promotional or advertising material of any kind including the pricing and availability information and alternative ordering information;
• No HTML tags;
• Reviews should be based on a genuine experience of the product and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website;
• Reviews are to be written and shall be published in English;
• Reviews that contain questions or comments aimed at other contributors or website users or Back2 staff and/or representatives will not be published;
• Users should not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate others or in any way misleading as to their identity. Back2 confirms that any personally identifiable information such as addresses, phone numbers or URL’s will be removed and reviews or contributions may not be published.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential and never disclose or sell your information to third parties (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable GDPR and consumer legislation in place.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and a password. We may also anonymously collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office. If you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions, and/or consented to our use of your data, or opted into any other service offered by us, including marketing newsletters, we may use your information for any of the following purposes:
• Processing your orders;
• For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
• To serve website content to you;
• To administer this website;
• If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you with regard to your existing orders whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
All phone calls at Back2 International may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.
Back2 offer 12 months warranty on products unless otherwise stated. All warranty periods over 1 year as shown on our website are covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty and Manufacturer’s Terms & Conditions. Please contact us if you would like to know more.